Online Registration guide - Important Information
READ BEFORE STARTING YOUR STARDOM ONLINE ENTRY
Who can do it?
- An entry may be completed by the competitor or their parent/guardian or teacher.
- Teachers or school representatives may submit entries on behalf of all their students on a single Registration Form. If entering for a school, select ‘School Representative’ as your user type.
- Students of one teacher and all members of the one family may be entered on one Registration Form.
- Duets/Duos and Trios are to be entered by one competitor only. Remember to ‘confirm and lock in’ these entries.
- Read the 2023 Schedule, starting with the information pages at the front and note all the sections you wish to enter.
- Type the STARDOM website address into your browser: my.stardom.com.au or click on the “STARDOM” button at the top of this page.
- Login if you are already registered or Sign-up for an account at the top right-hand of the homepage. Your secure login will now be available for current and future eisteddfods.
- Check and update your details for accuracy and administrative purposes. YOUR PROGRAM WILL BE MAILED USING THESE DETAILS.
How to Enter
- From the list of eisteddfods on the left side of the homepage, choose the Toowoomba Eisteddfod and click Enter Competition.
- Select the Discipline/s and Section/s you wish to enter. Read the relevant rules and complete the entry process online.
- A STARDOM Administrative Fee of $8.80 per Registration Form is charged only once per Registration Submission, so always use the “Save and Exit” option if you need to leave STARDOM before completing your entries. You can return later without any loss of information.
- Recheck all rules before completing payment.
- Entries are only confirmed once payment has been received.
- Please note that leaving your entries until the last day can result in website congestion and the possibility of missing the deadline.
Important Payment Information
- All Registration Payments must be in the Eisteddfod account by 5pm on the Registration Form Closing Date.
- Allow time for cheques and Electronic Funds Transfer to be cleared. (Some banks take several days.)
- Unpaid Registrations will be automatically deleted from the STARDOM system at the closing time.
How to pay
Make payment to City of Toowoomba Eisteddfod Inc.; BSB: 638 070; Account Number: 1661108. Use either your STARDOM Invoice Number or your contact name as your banking reference when using any of the following methods:
a) Use online bank transfer directly to above account (preferred)OR
b) Pay online via credit card in STARDOM (Credit card fees may apply) OR
c) Cash, cheque or money order payments can be deposited at a Heritage Bank Branch with competitor name endorsement.
All details entered are secured with an industry accredited SSL certificate on a fully secured Server. All logins are required to have a password that is based on industry standard complexity. The only Eisteddfods that will know of your existence are those that you have entered.