- Click on the above link to open the Own Choice Form and save it to your computer
- Type the required information into the form and save it to your computer with the name of the piece.
- If you have multiple items, save it each time with the name of the piece.
- Print them up individually and attach to the appropriate Own Choice items.
- Submit your own choice items to the eisteddfod committee by Wednesday 19 July.
- Submit these forms either by hand to:
- The Empire Theatre box office,
- McKenzie Music Etcetera, 37 Raff Street, or
- Nunn’s Print Music and Repairs.
- Or by mail to The Secretary, PO Box 60, Toowoomba, QLD 4350.
- Do NOT send digital copies of your music, they will not be accepted. Hard copies are required for the adjudicator to follow during your performance.
Please click on the following link for the list of instruments and equipment supplied by the Eisteddfod for the use of all ensembles:
Click the following link for the set stage plans for ALL ensembles in the Ensemble Sections of the Toowoomba Eisteddfod.
- Ensemble directors are not permitted to alter the stage arrangements during the competition.
- Although the plans are not perfect for all, we ask that you work within the parameters for the smooth running of the sessions.
- We have published the plans early, so that your ensembles may be able to familiarize themselves with these configurations prior to competition.
2017 Ensemble Data Information
The Ensemble Data Information PDF will be available on this page for download, closer to Part 2 of the 2017 eisteddfod.