There will be no official accompanists at any venue. Competitors must arrange their own accompanist or choose from the following accompanists who have indicated their availability. (Part 1 = May; Part 2 = July/August)Name Phone Email Available Damian Dore 0458 933 177 or 4633 1281 firstname.lastname@example.org Part 1 & 2 Maree Kilpatrick 0435 648 085 Part 1 & 2 Chris Lebsanft 0411 136 613 Part 2 Melissa Philp 0418 458 293 Part 1 & 2 Megan Scott 0421 344 870 or 4615 5749 Part 1 & 2
The Ensemble Information PDF for Division 22 – Instrumental Groups is now available on the Entry Info page of the website.
This Program includes all sections being held during May (Dance Solos, Duos/Trios, All Choral and Vocal, all Piano, Speech and Drama Solos, Strings – Lower-Graded and Primary Solos/Duets) and is available for purchase from Tuesday 22nd April for $7.50 from:
- Empire Theatre Box Office, 56 Neil St;
- Nunn’s Print Music & Repairs, 217 Ruthven St;
- Balloon Designs, 236 Ruthven St.
Please note: These businesses are providing a much-valued service to the Eisteddfod, but they cannot provide change.
Dates for Part 1 May
- Closing Date for Own Choice submission – 5pm, Friday 2nd May
Dates for Part 2 July/August
- Closing date for Registration submission – 5pm, Monday 26th May
- Closing date for Own Choice submission – 5pm, Friday 18th July
To view a PDF showing when each May (Part 1) section has been scheduled, click on this link Index of Sessions 2014 May Part 1
Please note how the following sections have been split:
- Section 831.1 – competitors born 1998 and 1999
- Section 831.2 – competitors born 2000
- Section 832.1 – competitors born 2001 and 2002
- Section 832.2 – competitors born 2003
PLEASE NOTE –
- The adjusted Closing Date for the 2014 James Melville-Clark Memorial Piano Scholarship (for a piano competitor in Years 8 to 12) is 5pm, Thursday 1st May 2014 (not 25th May as stated on the Application Form)
- Further information is available on the Scholarships & Bursaries Page.
The Closing time for GENI Registrations into Sections for Part 1 (May), has been extended to 7:00 pm – this evening – Sunday 9 March.
The Time Limits for Sections 063, 068 and 069 are incorrect in the Schedule Print Copy. They should all be 5 minutes.
GENI is now ‘live’ for entering into all May sections of the 2014 Eisteddfod.
- May Closing Date for Registration Forms is 5pm, Sunday 9th March, 2014.
All registrations (entries) must be submitted together with fees via the Interactive online entry process GENI‐Toowoomba Eisteddfod (which is now ‘live’ for May competitor entries).
Please read the helpful “Online Registration Guide – Important Information” sheet on the “Entry Info” page of this website – we guarantee it will save you time and trouble. We have also added a Guide on Entering Duet competitors into GENI in 2014 as this process has altered.