The Closing time for GENI Registrations into Sections for Part 1 (May), has been extended to 7:00 pm – this evening – Sunday 9 March.
The Time Limits for Sections 063, 068 and 069 are incorrect in the Schedule Print Copy. They should all be 5 minutes.
GENI is now ‘live’ for entering into all May sections of the 2014 Eisteddfod.
- May Closing Date for Registration Forms is 5pm, Sunday 9th March, 2014.
All registrations (entries) must be submitted together with fees via the Interactive online entry process GENI‐Toowoomba Eisteddfod (which is now ‘live’ for May competitor entries).
Please read the helpful “Online Registration Guide – Important Information” sheet on the “Entry Info” page of this website – we guarantee it will save you time and trouble. We have also added a Guide on Entering Duet competitors into GENI in 2014 as this process has altered.
Click on the “2014 Schedule” Page for the links to Download PDFs of:
The 2014 Schedule of ALL Competitions
The 2014 Division 11 Set Verse Choices
Click on the “Entry Info” Page for the latest information on entering in 2014.
Print and website copies will be available by February…..watch this space!
An unexpected challenge for the 2014 Management Committee occurred only 3 weeks after the AGM. We’ve had to move all our equipment from the Empire Theatre Complex to another location due to the pending building works. Despite having to find new meeting venues and storage space every endeavour is being made to ensure the schedule will be available by early February!!
At the recent AGM of the Toowoomba City Eisteddfod Inc. the following Management Committee members were elected. Judy Midgley (President), Wendy Barker (Deputy President), Annie Callaghan (Secretary) along with committee members Gabby Elliott, Annie Munster and Sue Rutter. They have joined continuing members Nerida Eckert, Robyn Morris, Allana Noyes, Jane van Gend, Antoinette Warfield and Ora Whitley (Treasurer). All have hit the ground running to help the retiring committee with the preparations for our 2014 Eisteddfod.
(Please Note: These dates may change slightly once entries are received)
- Dance solos, duos/trios: Friday 9th – Monday 12th May
- Primary and Lower Graded Strings: Friday 9th – Saturday 10th May
- Vocal: Saturday 10th – Saturday 17th May (Opera Championship and prerequisite sections – Saturday 17th May; Contemporary Vocal, including Jazz and Modern Ballad - Saturday 10th – Sunday 11th May)
- Choral: Sunday 18th – Monday 19th May (Open Choral - Sunday evening 18th May)
- Piano: Thursday 15th – Tuesday 20th May
- Speech & Drama Solos: Thursday 15th – Thursday 22nd May
- Woodwind: Friday 25th – Tuesday 29th July
- Strings: Higher Graded Solos, All Trios/Quartets, Secondary, Open: Friday 25th – Monday 28th July
- Bands/Orchestras/Ensembles: Saturday 26th – Wednesday 30th July (Open Ensembles and Stage Bands – Sunday evening 27th July)
- Percussion: Tuesday 29th – Wednesday 30 h July
- Brass: Wednesday 30th July – Friday 1st August
- Speech & Drama Groups: Wednesday 30th July – Friday 1st August
- Dance Groups: Friday 1st – Monday 4th August